Sunday, August 28, 2005
Hmmm.... Sorry guys for not blogging the past 2 days.... Been kinda busy with skol work and everything... Toady's someone's birthday.... Wanna wish yo[u] Happy birthday and hope you[r] wishes come true !!
-Yesterday-
I met up with Jon Chua at Mac to study... I was intending to do Science... But brought my chinese there instead... Wth lorh... In the end did Add-maths... Proving identity some-more... I had lots of difficulties doing the questions lah.. But Jon said he could finish 10 sums in 20 mins..... Slap his face lah.. Ooopppss.... Got influenced by him and yi sin... Lolx.... Now lemme me explain the part bout the cute gal... We were lyk mugging then this cute gal came in and sat at the table behind me... I wasn't looking at her all the time lah... Only looked at her for about an hour or so... Not that bad rite...? lolx... She's really hot lah... Hahaaz... But not as hot as yo[u] if u'r reading this... XD After she left we didn't have to mood to do anymore lah.. Not becos the gal left..cos Jon's meeting church ppl for soccer... So we went off... Jon went to play soccer while i went to meet some friends... Had bowling competiton at 7.30 at RSC.... I bowled lyk shit !!!!! Felt lyk quitting bowling le lah.... Ave of 115... Even gals thrash me lahz... Dunno where to hide my face... Next week surely will get another lecture from coach... Well.. nvm... dun wan to spoil my day with all this nonsense... I miss church !!! Definitely will go to church next week... Dun care liao... All this while didn't go to church...Felt myself drifting further and further away from God.... So cya fellow church mates !!!
Sigh... Going out soon to get the birthday gal a present and celebrate with her after that... That's all folks...Stay tune for the next episode of entry !!! Cya !!!
`1:39 PM
said
@